Is Kelly Slater in the 2021 Olympics?
Alternates for surfing’s Olympic debut have been confirmed by the International Surfing Association, with eleven-time World Champion Kelly Slater officially cleared to compete in Tokyo if a member of the USA Men’s team is unable to participate.
Why is Kelly Slater not competing in the Olympics?
Kelly Slater lurks in the background as an alternate, ready to take JJF’s Olympic roster spot if he were to bow out due to the ACL surgery he underwent just over a month ago.
Can you still qualify for the 2020 Olympics?
Football: It has been confirmed that athletes who were entitled to compete in July 2020 will remain eligible in July 2021. The maximum age for the men’s event was 23, but for Tokyo 2020 this will be 24.
Did Kelly Slater go out with Pamela Anderson?
Kelly Slater met Pamela Anderson when he appeared on Baywatch in the early-1990s. The pair dated from 1998 – 2000.
Who is the best surfer in the world 2021?
World’s Best Surfers in 2021
- Lakey Peterson, United States.
- Jordy Smith, South Africa.
- Stephanie Gilmore, Australia.
- Kanoa Igarashi, Japan. …
- Malia Manuel, Hawaii. …
- Felipe Dana, France. …
- Sage Erickson, United States. …
- Leonardo Fioravanti, Italy. Leonardo Fioravanti is one of the best surfers of 2021.
Who is the richest surfer?
The Richest Surfers in the World
- Kelly Slater – $22 Million net worth.
- Laird Hamilton – $10 Million net worth.
- John John Florence — $5 Million per year.
- Dane Reynolds — $3.9 Million per year.
- Joel Parkinson — $3 Million per year.
- Mick Fanning — $2.9 Million per year.
What surfers are going to the Olympics?
- Gold. italo ferreira. Brazil.
- Silver. kanoa igarashi. Japan.
- Bronze. owen wright. Australia.