Who is competing in the 2021 Olympic gymnastics team?
July 23-Aug. 8, 2021
- SIMONE BILES. Spring, Texas. World Champions Centre.
- JORDAN CHILES. Vancouver, Wash. World Champions Centre.
- SUNI LEE. St. Paul, Minn. Midwest Gymnastics Center.
- GRACE MCCALLUM. Isanti, Minn. Twin City Twisters.
- JADE CAREY. (Individual) Phoenix, Ariz. …
- MYKAYLA SKINNER. (Individual) Gilbert, Ariz.
Who qualified to Olympic Trials Gymnastics?
|Simone Biles||United States||14.133|
|Jade Carey||United States||14.100|
|Jessica Gadirova||Great Britain||14.033|
Will Simone Biles compete in 2021?
Simone Biles will compete in Tuesday’s beam event at the Tokyo Olympics, USA Gymnastics announced Monday. “We are so excited to confirm that you will see two U.S. athletes in the balance beam final tomorrow — Suni Lee AND Simone Biles!!
Will Laurie Hernandez compete in the 2021 Olympics?
Laurie Hernandez discusses emotions of not competing at Tokyo Olympics. Olympic gold medal gymnast Laurie Hernandez told the ‘On Her Turf’ podcast she’s “letting grieving and excitement co-exist” while in Tokyo to work, but not compete.