What gymnasts will be in the 2020 Olympics?
Brody Malone will compete on horizontal bar, and Olympic women’s all-around champions Simone Biles (2016) and Sunisa Lee (2020) will each make one final appearance in Tokyo, as they are both set to compete on beam.
Who qualified for 2020 Olympics gymnastics?
|Jordan Chiles (USA)||14.700||12.866|
|Sunisa Lee (USA)||14.333||15.200|
|Grace McCallum (USA)||14.533||14.100|
Who is competing in the 2021 Olympic gymnastics team?
July 23-Aug. 8, 2021
- SIMONE BILES. Spring, Texas. World Champions Centre.
- JORDAN CHILES. Vancouver, Wash. World Champions Centre.
- SUNI LEE. St. Paul, Minn. Midwest Gymnastics Center.
- GRACE MCCALLUM. Isanti, Minn. Twin City Twisters.
- JADE CAREY. (Individual) Phoenix, Ariz. …
- MYKAYLA SKINNER. (Individual) Gilbert, Ariz.
Will Simone Biles compete in 2021?
Simone Biles will compete in Tuesday’s beam event at the Tokyo Olympics, USA Gymnastics announced Monday. “We are so excited to confirm that you will see two U.S. athletes in the balance beam final tomorrow — Suni Lee AND Simone Biles!!
Is Suni Lee adopted?
Sunisa Lee was born Sunisa Phabsomphou on March 9, 2003, in Saint Paul, Minnesota, to Yeev Thoj, a healthcare worker. Lee is of Hmong descent, and her mother, a refugee, immigrated to the United States from Laos as a child.