What are the 5 new sports for 2020 Olympics?
Six new sports will be contested this year at the Tokyo Olympics – baseball, softball, karate, skateboarding, sport climbing, and surfing – the most since 1920, when 11 new sports were added to the mix.
What Olympic Games were removed in 2021?
The Tokyo 2021 Olympic Games will feature five new sports.
- In 1940, the Second World War forced the Olympic Games to be suspended. …
- On 24 March 2020, with the Tokyo Olympic Games just a few months away, the International Olympic Committee (IOC) announced that they would be postponed.
Where are the 2024 Olympics?
What are the 4 new Olympic events?
The Tokyo Olympics are introducing four new sports to Olympic competition — skateboarding, surfing, karate and sport climbing.
What are some new sports?
Top 10 New and Unique Sports
- Earthing — a new 21st century sport combining sprint running and swimming.
- R-World — invented sports and games of the future by Doug Yurchey.
- Hantis — all you need is four tables and a ball.
- Supa Punt — a one-on-one kicking game.
- Blo-Ball — table tennis without the paddles, you blow.