What is the longest track and field race at the Olympics?
The 50km is the longest track and field event at the Olympics, and the Tokyo Games could mark the last time it’s raced in its current iteration.
What is the longest sports in the Olympics?
Top 6 Longest Olympic Competitions
- Cycling, 1896 Olympic Games.
- Track and Field, men’s 50-kilometer race walk, 1932 Olympic Games.
- Track and Field, men’s marathon, 1904 Olympic Games.
- Triathlon, women’s, 2004 Olympic Games.
- 1 hour, 57 minutes, 38.2 seconds.