Who will host the Winter Olympics in 2026?
Italy’s Milan and Cortina d’Ampezzo were selected as joint hosts of the 2026 Winter Games, beating out Stockholm-Are (Sweden) at the 134th IOC Session in July 2019 in Lausanne, Switzerland. The 2026 Winter Olympics will mark the first time two cities are listed as hosts in an official capacity.
What cities are bidding for the 2030 Winter Olympics?
Future Olympic Host Cities
- 2022 (Winter): Beijing, China.
- 2024 (Summer): Paris, France.
- 2026 (Winter): Milan-Cortina d’Ampezzo, Italy.
- 2028 (Summer): Los Angeles, United States.
- 2030 (Winter):
- 2032 (Summer): Brisbane, Australia.
- More Olympics Coverage:
Who is hosting the 2030 Winter Olympics?
It is expected that the winning bid for the host city will be announced at the 139th IOC Session in Beijing, People’s Republic of China, in 2022 or on the 140th IOC Session to be held in Mumbai, India in 2023.
2030 Winter Olympics.
|Winter TBD 2034 → Summer Brisbane 2032 → 2030 Winter Paralympics|
Where is 2024 Olympics held?
Where are the Olympics in the next 10 years?
These are the dates and locations for the next Olympic Games:
- Beijing, Feb. 4 – 20, 2022 (Winter)
- Paris, July 26 – Aug. 11, 2024 (Summer)
- Milan & Cortina d’Ampezzo, 2026 (Winter)
- Los Angeles, 2028 (Summer)
- Brisbane, 2032 (Summer)