How many Games will be played in Olympics?
The 2020 Summer Olympics included 33 sports; the 2022 Winter Olympics will include seven sports. Each Olympic sport is represented by an international governing body, namely an International Federation (IF). The International Olympic Committee (IOC) establishes a hierarchy of sports, disciplines, and events.
Is the next Olympics in 2024 or 2025?
The 2024 Summer Olympics (French: Jeux olympiques d’été de 2024), officially the Games of the XXXIII Olympiad (French: Jeux de la XXXIIIe Olympiade) and also known as Paris 2024, are an upcoming international multi-sport event scheduled to take place from 26 July to 11 August 2024 in Paris, France.
Where are the 2024 Olympics?
What Olympic Games were removed in 2021?
The Tokyo 2021 Olympic Games will feature five new sports.
- In 1940, the Second World War forced the Olympic Games to be suspended. …
- On 24 March 2020, with the Tokyo Olympic Games just a few months away, the International Olympic Committee (IOC) announced that they would be postponed.
Where are the Olympics in the next 10 years?
These are the dates and locations for the next Olympic Games:
- Beijing, Feb. 4 – 20, 2022 (Winter)
- Paris, July 26 – Aug. 11, 2024 (Summer)
- Milan & Cortina d’Ampezzo, 2026 (Winter)
- Los Angeles, 2028 (Summer)
- Brisbane, 2032 (Summer)
What is the schedule for the 2022 Olympics?
The 2022 Winter Games are scheduled to begin on Friday, February 4, 2022 and conclude on Sunday, February 20, 2022. There are three sports that will have preliminary events prior to the official start of the Games: curling, figure skating, and ice hockey.